The Twinsburg Public Library is now a pick up and drop off location for KentLINK items. This service is only available for Kent State University students, professors, and alumni at this time.
How do you request items?
To request items, please visit the KentLINK Web Portal. You will need to know your Kent State username and password or your borrower number to request materials.
What can Twinsburg Library do for students, professors, and alumni using this service?
We can do all of the following:
- Check materials in and out
- Locate a student’s/professor's/alumni's account with their Government Issue ID or Kent State Student ID
- Tell the student/professor/alumni about any items they have checked out, fines accrued, holds placed, or overdue items
What can’t Twinsburg Library do for students, professors, and alumni using this service?
We cannot do any of the following:
- Anything with fines including accept, forgive, or waive them. Fines must be handled by Kent State University Libraries either in person at KSU Main Campus, a Branch Campus that has a library, or online. The Twinsburg Regional Academic Center has a library at the Geauga Campus of Kent State University.
- Edit student/professors/alumni information; this must be handled by Kent
- Add holds; only the student/professors/alumni can make holds
- Overrides. If your account is blocked for any reason you must contact Kent to resolve the issue.